I am the chief developer of EKD and yesterday I proposed an update of the note for my software (windows version) and here is the result:http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Vi...itors/EKD.shtml
... It is not what I wrote !. I would want that somebody from Softpedia quickly changes it.
That is what I had indicated:* Program Name: EKD* Program Version: 1.4-1* Select Category: Multimedia >> Video >> Video editors* File Size: 5.9
MB* Program Download Links: http://download.tuxfamily.org/ekdforum/ekd/appli/windows/ekd_windows_20080806.exehttp://ekd.nerim.net/ekd_windows/construction_exe_nouveau_EKD/ekd_windows_20080806.exe* Long Program Description: EKD (EnKoDeur-Mixeur) was firstly maked only for animation encodings in divx, mpeg1 or motion jpeg format, then it advanced to propose post-productions operations for the animated files and for the pictures. About the pictures, EKD makes treatment by pack (that means it can work easily with one or more pictures).
The Egonomic is one of the master words which charaterize this freeware. EKD has been created for the user confort.
EKD was born from specifical needs of an amateur short film project, then it was naturally added features non directly linked with this project. EKD offers some interesting possibilities, as the video file encoding, the pictures pack convertion into animated files, the compositing, the chroma key ... the sequence edit. In fact, EKD is in the same time a software treating the pictures and the video files.
EKD application was designed to help you edit and encode video sequences.
What's a video in fact ? Pictures that succeeds the other with a specifical frequency (24 pictures per second, for example), we see this like a movement, that is an animated picture. Treating picture by EKD, that's give them the possibilty to transform into video file. EKD insn't a freeware really maked for the pictures treatment or the video retouches, but for the two in the same time ! It is essentially for those who want to make picture and video treatments with a simple method, without use a too harder software.
Read this before installing EKD:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...sl=fr&tl=en* Short Program Description: Post-production software for videos and images.* Special requirements: Mplayer-Mencoder, FFmpeg, FFmpeg2theora, ImageMagick, Python, Python Imaging Library, Numpy, PyQt4* If this is an update, please tell us what's new: A very big update has been made:
A very big update has been made:
- The application uses now the graphic library PyQt4 (EKD wins in ergonomics while remaining very easy to use).
- Two new persons joined the project (it is now about a small team of development).
- New features appeared (and those who already existed were improved).
- The project has a new web site (and forum).* License: Freeware* Selling Price (US$): 0
* HTTP link to a full-size screenshot of your program: http://download.tuxfamily.org/ekdforum/ekd/copies_ecran/copie_ecran_ekd_au_travail_windows_grd_format_09.jpg* HTTP link to a 32x32 icon of your program: http://download.tuxfamily.org/ekdforum/ekd/copies_ecran/icone_ekd_32x32.png* Name of the Producer: Lama Angelo and the EKD team* URL of the Producer: http://ekd.tuxfamily.org* Your e-mail: my email adress here
Thank you in advance.